Jan. 18-19, Somervell County Expo Arena - Glen Rose
Somervell County Expo Arena
202 Bo Gibbs Blvd
Glen Rose, Texas 76043
Vendor Set-Up: Fri, Jan. 17, 1-7 pm
Doors open to the public: Jan. 18: 9 am- 5 pm Jan. 19: 9 am - 4 pm
Feb. 1 & 2, Killeen Civic Center - Killeen
3601 South W.S. Young Drive
Killeen, Texas 76542
Vendor Set-Up: Fri, Jan. 31, 1-7 pm
Door open to the public:
Feb. 1 - 9 am - 5 pm
Feb. 2 - 9 am - 4 pm
Feb. 22 & 23, Ennis Gun Show, Sokol Lodge
2622 East Hwy 34, Ennis, TX 75119
Doors open to the public:
Feb. 22: 9 am - 5 pm
Feb. 23: 9 am - 4 pm
Vendor set up, Fri, Feb. 21 from noon-7 pm
Greatest Generation Aircraft will host a Gun Show as another fund-raising event!!!
These are boutique-style shows, smaller than some of the shows frequently held in Fort Worth, however, we're monitoring table sales to insure that most are guns/knives. A limited number of tables will be sold to jewelry, candle, beef jerky vendors, etc. As fund raisers, table sales will benefit Greatest Generation Aircraft's military aircraft restoration efforts. We will also be promoting this show internally to our supporters, as well as externally to the general public.
You may bring your gun to the show – it must be unloaded, checked by the Police Officers at the entrance, and tied with a plastic tie. NO EXCEPTIONS – including concealed carry permit holders, the show is posted as such in accordance with Texas laws.
GGA’s Gun Show Rules (Sorry No Pets Allowed Except Service Dogs)
In keeping with the spirit, as well as the intent, of all applicable gun laws, it is necessary that all dealers /
vendors, who sell firearms for a portion, or all, of their livelihood must posses a federal firearms license.
Persons who sell guns from their personal collection, and who do not derive their livelihood from the sale of firearms nor make a profit on sales, are not required to have a FFL.
1. All local, state and federal laws must be observed. All table holders must adhere to local, state and federal laws as they apply to sales, trades and other transactions. Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting Texas Sales Tax.
2. No concealed handguns. Random searches, including vendors may be undertaken.
3. No loose cartridges, loaded weapons or magazines allowed at any time. All ammunition, flares or similar type devices must be sealed in a box, bag, or other container.
4. No loaded firearms (other than law enforcement officer duty weapons)
SHOWS ARE POSTED NO
CONCEALED CARRY IN
ACCORDANCE WITH TEXAS 30.06 STATUTES
5. All firearms (including flare guns) must have tie-backs or other locking devices installed to render them inoperable. Tie-backs/locks must be replaced immediately if removed on either vendor or public guns. Ties are available for purchase at the show office.
6. No illegal firearms or other items prohibited by law will be permitted.
7. Table merchandise may not extend past tables into aisles.
8. Gun Powder is not permitted.
9. No switch blade knives, brass knuckles, throwing stars, butterfly knives, nunchuks are allowed to be displayed or sold.
10. LASER targeting devices are not to be pointed in the general direction of any person.
VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING THE
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND OBTAINING THE NECESSARY PERMITS.
12. Table holders are solely responsible for their own table security. GGA will provide security but assumes no liability for theft, damage merchandise, etc.
13. Table payments are forfeited if tables are not claimed by 9:00 AM Saturday.
Tables may not be sublet or transferred to others without the express, prior consent of the Show Promoters.
14. Promoter assumes no liability for loss of personal property, injuries or business interruption.
15. No photography (video, still, cell phone) or audio recording is permitted by vendors or members of the public. The show promoters may, at certain times, perform video, still photos or audio recording for advertising or public relations purposes.
16. No conduct, activity, merchandise or materials that in the opinion of the Show Promoters is not in the best interest of the show is permitted. This is at the sole discretion of the Show Promoters.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY
RESULT IN PROGRESSIVE
ACTION UP TO AND INCLUDING EVICTION
FROM THE SHOW WITH FORFEITURE OF TABLES
AND MONIES PAID.